February 6, 2012

Speaking of Writing Groups...

Speaking of Writing Groups, if you want to see some other perspectives on the topic, Trish Love Elliot talks about writing groups in one of her recent blog posts Here. Check it out if you want to see a little bit quirkier angle to the writing group idea.

As well, Kristen Lamb has some of the dangers of writing groups laid out on her blog here. She goes into far more detail than I could give, though I'll be discussing some of these in my next post next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey David, thanks for sharing my post with your readers. I think writing groups, whether for critiques or just support are so necessary to keep us in this business for the long haul. It's nice to know people who understand us. :)
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Trish! I agree completely, especially with the part about people who understand us. If nothing else, having a group of writers is a great reminder that you're not alone while undertaking such a potentially stressful craft.

      Delete